Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- Village Networks will be visiting Spratton Village on the 12th April and 3rd May 2017. They provide a huge variety of free advice and support such as money advice, pensions guidance and computer training to name a few. Click here for more information.
- The Annual Village Meeting will take place on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 7.30pm in Spratton Village Hall, School Road, Spratton. Everyone is welcome ot attend, there will be an opportunity to meet the Parish Councillors and hear from the many groups in the village.
- Click here to view the Notice of Vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Resignation of Councillor Graham Bandy. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
Our Police colleagues have asked that we circulate the attached message regarding the recent rise in non-dwelling burglary and what is being and can be done to combat it. Please click here to view the message.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information