Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- Northamptonshire Highways are requiring to carry out urgent repairs on the above roads from the A5199 to the Teeton parish boundary with Ravensthorpe. To undertake these works safely will require that the road is closed for one day on Friday 21st July 2017 between 9.15am and 3pm. A plan showing the closure and diversion can be viewed here https://roadworks.org?tm=173844 If you require more information about the works please contact Dave Coleman on 01604 883400.
- Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service: The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is running a public consultation regarding proposals for the governance of Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service to transfer from the Fire Authority (currently part of Northamptonshire County Council) to the Police and Crime Commissioner. The Consultation closes on Tuesday 1st August, an online survey available at www.northantspcc.org.uk.
- The Annual Village Meeting took place on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 7.30pm in Spratton Village Hall, School Road, Spratton. Please click here to view the Reports submitted during the evening from various groups within the village.
- Click here to view the Notice of Vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Resignation of Councillor Graham Bandy. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
Our Police colleagues have asked that we circulate the attached message regarding the recent rise in non-dwelling burglary and what is being and can be done to combat it. Please click here to view the message.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information