Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- Click here to view the notice of a vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Resignation of Councillor Harry Mallinder. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
- Spratton Parish Council's External Audit has been concluded click here to view the report and notice of conclusion. A copy of the Annual Return for the year ending 31 March 2016 is available on our FINANCE section of the website.
- The September edition of the Newsletter has been compiled with our new editor Mrs Enid Jarvis. A PDF verson is available here. The deadline for the Christmas edition of the Parish Newsletter is Sunday 20 November 2016.
- Notice of Roadworks - Spratton Sands (Structure No.1020) – Welford Road, Spratton - Bridge Repairs. The bridge was recently involved in a traffic incident in which a vehicle impacted the bridge.
Northamptonshire Highways are requiring to carry out major repairs to Spratton Sands Bridge. To undertake this work safely will reduce the available carriageway to such a point that it will not be possible to allow traffic to pass at any time and therefore the road will be closed from the 31st October and is expected to remain closed for up to four weeks. The section of road closed will be between Spratton Grange and Merry Tom Lane. The plan and diversion can be viewed here https://roadworks.org?tm=846177 and if you have any further queries about the works please contact Josh Moorhouse on 01604 883400. Once work has commenced, you should direct any queries to the Construction Team, who will be Supervising the works, on 01604 883400 quoting Welford Road.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes, Streetlighting etc. Please report online at streetdoctor
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information