Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
Our Police colleagues have asked that we circulate the attached message regarding the recent rise in non-dwelling burglary and what is being and can be done to combat it. Please click here to view the message.
- Christmas recycling collections in Daventry District, Click here.
- Click here to view the notice of a vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Disqualification of Cllr Janine Spence. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
- Northamptonshire Highways are due to start work on the A5199 Welford Road, Spratton Sands Bridge following damage from an earlier traffic collision on the 23rd January 2017 for a period of up to 6 weeks. A plan can be viewed here https://roadworks.org?tm=98117.
- Click here to view the notice of a vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Resignation of Councillor Harry Mallinder. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information