Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- Parish Council Elections May 2018- Spratton Parish Council currently has vacancies. If you would like more information regarding becoming a Councillor and what it involves please click here. Daventry District Council are holding a briefing session for Election candidates on Tuesday 20th March 2018 at 5.30pm at Daventry Council Chamber. This briefing session will be very helpful to anyone considering becoming a candidate for election. If you would like further information, please contact Daventry District Council on 01327 302515 and to obtain a nomination pack. The deadline for Nomination Papers is Friday 6th April 2018 at 4.00pm.
- Click here to view the Notice of Vacancies for a Parish Councillors arising from the Resignations of Councillors Bill Blowfield , Craig Chivers and Janice Holmes. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
- Spratton Youth Club is Closing - Please click here for more information and ways in which YOU could help!
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information