Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- The Friends of Brixworth Library raises funds and supports Brxiworth Library. In light of the possible cuts they are organising a community support rally at the library on 29th November 2017, between 6-8pm. They have invited all the local groups from the community to attend. They will have a petition available for people to sign, to support the library. They would be most grateful for any support that could be shown for this event. Please pop along if you can and support this fantasitc local resource!!
- Changes to local buses. Some changes which will be taking place to Centrebus service 60 with effect from Monday 4th September. This follows a tendering process and are intended to make positive changes to service to allow more residents to access journeys, with a greater choice of destinations, and the build passenger usage to help this service in future. Click here to view a document outlining a summary and a village-by-village breakdown of what is changing. Timetable leaflets are currently being printed.
- Spratton Youth Club is Closing - Please click here for more information and ways in which YOU could help!
- Home owner grants of up to £5,000 now available! - Did you know Home Repairs Assistance Grants (HRAs) can provide up to £5,000 to fund a range of work and essential repairs to your home including repair/replacement central heating boilers and radiators, new security measures, replacement windows and doors, roof repairs and replacements, and so much more. If you are a homeowner over the age of 18 and in receipt of a qualifying income related benefit why not give Care & Repair a call today. Interest free ‘Top-up’ loans are now also available. For work costing more than £5,000, eligible homeowners can also access a further £5,000 in the form of an interest-free loan that is only repayable when your property is sold. To find out if you could be eligible for a HRA Grant or Interest Free Loan contact Care & Repair today:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01327 871100
- Web: www.daventrydc.gov.uk/careandrepair
- Click here to view the Notice of Vacancy for a Parish Councillor arising from the Resignation of Councillor Graham Bandy. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information