Welcome to the website of Spratton Parish Council.
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the benefit of the residents of the village of Spratton in Northamptonshire.
Here you will find details of the responsibilities and workings of the Parish Council, as well as local events in the village. Please contact us to give your news and views on any matters you wish.
Explore the menu above to see what's being discussed and agreed.
- Spratton Youth Club: Do you want your Youth Club back? If so click here
Spratton Parish Council have recently agreed to share the cost of a Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) with four other villages who are in the Spratton Ward – those being Boughton, Church and Chapel Brampton, Harlestone and Pitsford. This means that one PCSO will be concentrating on just five villages instead of the current 44 villages in the Daventry area that has to be covered by one PCSO.
Our new PCSO is Paul Miller and he will commence his duties from the 1st September 2018 and will be based at Brixworth. Peter Hunt is Spratton's Neighbourhood Watch contact and has also agreed to be (on behalf of Spratton Parish Council) the Spratton Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the new PCSO, so messages can be relayed through Peter on 01604 846782 or 07745117163. If you have any questions or queries about the new appointment then please contact The Clerk of Spratton Parish council at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Service - Great News! Daventry District Council have agreed to fund new service 59 / 60 which will operate on Mondays – Fridays from Monday 23rd July to Thursday 30th March 2019. For a timetable for the new service, which will be operated by Centrebus, please click here. Through fares between the two services will be available and passengers will be able to stay on the bus when it arrives in Welford. The Parish Council and partners continue to work towards long term bus service provision.
- Spratton Parish Council currently have vacancies for Councillors. If you would like to apply to become a Councillor please click here. To view the current notice of Cllr Vacany arising from the resignation of Cllr Tindale please clink here.
The Chairman of the Parish Council is Cllr John Hunt.
The Parish Clerk/RFO is Mrs Emma Gibson.
Tel No: 07715 651904.
- Highways Issues eg Potholes. Please report online at streetdoctor
- Street lighting Issues. Please report to Parish Clerk on the e-mail or telephone details above.
Contact: Mrs Emma Gibson - Parish Clerk/RFO
DISCLAIMER: Items featured on this website are only as up to date as resources allow. Please contact the Clerk if you require the latest information